GH News of the Week
Welcome to the week 01 of the newly launched GH News of the Week!
From anti-microbial resistance to conflict and mental health, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health listed the ten big stories to watch out for in the year of 2016!
1. Resisting Resistance
2. How will the world respond to Refugee Crises?
3. Conflict and Mental Health
4. The next Ebola
5. Spotlight on Neglected Diseases
6. Cancer in the Global South
7. A Public Health Approach to Gun Violence
8. E-Cig; The debate is lit
9. Opioid abuse sweeping the US
10. Mosquito-borne diseases
Please follow the link below to the article:
For all previous entries, click here.