Apply to be on the national committee or host the next general assembly!
Submissions have now been reopened! There a still a few unfilled positions on our National and Agenda committees, as well as both the hosts for our general assemblies and for the coordinated theme.
Applications are open for:
1) National Committee (Secretary, Director of Finance, Scotland and Northern Ireland Regional Coordinator, Northern Regional Coordinator and Affiliates Coordinator)
2) Agenda Committee (three electable positions available)
Proposals are open for:
3) Hosting Autumn Weekend (AW) – previously known as “Medsin Autumn Weekend (MAW)”, official new name TBC!
4) Hosting Spring General Assembly
5) Leading a National Coordinated Theme
The voting will then be open from 2nd-9th of June
Use this document to help you format your application, and make your submission here! Also we recommend contacting the person in the role you are interested in, details can be found here, and here you can find out more information about the roles.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.
Global Surgical Frontiers conference, 21st-22nd April in London.
Medsin Spring General Assembly, 29th-30th April in Newcastle.
Training New Trainers course, 5th-7th May in Bristol.
Child.org are giving Medsin members a brilliant opportunity this summer to volunteer as a ‘Charity Concierge’! This is an awesome opportunity to celebrate the work that you have done with Medsin this year, raise some funding for Medsin, and fundraise for CHILD.org!
If you’re keen to be involved email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name(s), branch (if any) and festival preference.